Tural Pediatrics follows the immunization guidelines recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and Center for Disease Control (CDC). For more information you may visit the links below.
Our Vaccine Philosophy
Our practice has the philosophy of putting the patients first. We will never try to disregard your concerns about vaccines. We will provide you with critical information that will be useful in understanding the importance of vaccines in today’s healthcare delivery and tell you about how the risks are far more than what they used to be.
Recommended Immunization Schedule
- We vaccinate infants during their well child visits at 2, 4 and 6 months of age during the first year of life.
- Next set of vaccines are given at 12, 14 and 18 months of age.
- Booster vaccinations are given at 4 and 5 years of age.
- Next phase of vaccinations given between the ages of 9, 10 and 11.
- For more detailed schedule of vaccinations please visit the link below.
Vaccine Safety: The Facts A brief fact sheet on vaccines from the AAP